A downloadable game for Windows and Linux
PascalEngine - is a simple game engine writed in free pascal. You can generate your own levels, change textures, create your own simple games in it. More features coming soon!)
To win the game you must collect all money and xp items. You have 3 lifes per level to win ;)
Types of blocks:
- # - wall
- @ - main hero spawn point
T - teleport to the next level(deprecated)
- b - bot, that walks only on x cordinates
- % - bot, that walks only on y cordinates
- B - advanced bot
- $ - money block
- * - XP block
- More types coming soon!
What's included in engine?
- Game launcher (Windows/Linux/maybe Android)
- Level editor (Windows/Linux with Wine)
- Level list editor (Windows/Linux with Wine)
- Full documentation
How to distribute my game created in PascalEngine?
Engine requires this files:
- PascalEngine.exe (you can rename it)
- *.mp3 / *.wav
You don't need to distribute map editor and level list editor with your game. System requirement are the same as for developers, but gamers don't need to install Microsoft .NET framework on theirs machines.
What are the system requirements for developers / gamers?
- Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- 50 MB RAM
- 40 MB disk space
- All video cards supported (2007+)
- Microsoft .NET framework
- 1280x720 - minimal screen resolution, on smaller screens levels will not be displayed correctly.
Also, you can use PascalEngine on Linux, but you need to build game engine yourself. Level editor and level list editor are Windows applications, but you can run them with Wine.
Release notes (v0.7):
- Added advanced AI, that follows player
- Fixed many bugs
- Fully optimized code
- 'TAB' button - cheat, load next level
- Final release
- (NOTE) In v0.6 sounds are deleted, due to technical circumstances.
|Published||May 07, 2016|
|Release date||May 12, 2016|
|Tags||2D, 8-Bit, onedaygamedev, pascal|
|License||GNU General Public License v3.0 (GPL)|
|Asset license||Creative Commons Attribution v4.0 International|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Links||Homepage, Source code, Twitter|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.